Monday, June 9, 2008


What's on my mind today in regards to:

blogland: I'm totally excited about the "best looking" nomination. Did you vote yet? (read two posts ago)
oh, have you been reading the real life story that mindless junque is telling? OHHH my goodness! It's the story of how she met her husband, but she started the story from when she was a teenager. She's broken it up into parts. She is on part Ten right now. She leaves you hanging each time and I find myself checking...checking...checking for the next installment!
If you want to read it click here!

the house: I'm actually kind of freaking out a little bit. There's always that stage where you freak and wonder if it's all going to come together in the end and be cohesive. Once flooring starts going down I'll probably start freaking even a little bit more. I'm not like TOTALLY freaking out right now....it's just this quiet concern inside every time I go over to the house. This too shall pass.

designing:
I'm learning that I'm going to have to set boundaries and look at this as more of an actual job where I have "work hours" Otherwise I'm going to sit in this chair way too much and my behind will just get bigger and bigger.

Television: I'm still a little mad at the writers for striking! I WANT MY PRISON BREAK and I don't want to have to wait until the fall to get it! But I do!
LOST: what a perfect name for that show, because even though I watch each week...I'm still LOST! Seriously, they MOVED the island! What the heck? This is one trippy show. I hope the final ending someday isn't as disappointing as the final ALIAS was.


Politics:
So Hillary stepped down and endorsed Obama. I really thought she would take it to the convention. For all you people out there who want them both on the ticket...I don't think that's gonna happen. Maybe if she would've won the nomination. But this way won't work. The Clinton's have way too much influence. Frankly it doesn't matter to me. I don't want either of them to be president. Not that I really WANT McCain either, but there just aren't ANY good choices this go around...as far as I'm concerned anyway.

Celebrityville:
Susan Sarandon came out and said that if McCain won she was moving out of the USA. Ummmm......I believe you said that last time about Bush sweetie, and you are still here!


There you have it...take it or leave it...those are my thoughts today! Well, not my ONLY thoughts, but some of them anyway!

6 comments:

  1. Morning, Sunshine! I agree that you have to set limits on your work. YOU and your family are more important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture up top! You little sex kitten! I want Prison Break too. Been watching Bachelorette? That chef guy is such a dork! I feel embarassed for him-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you stressing about the house? I'm with you on the presidential thing...we don't really have any good choices right now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure the house will be great. Our country is a toss up. I know Kimmy didn't agree with me but I was wanting some women power...oh well...my home will just continue to drop in value. Thanks for your blogging help. Now I just need some ideas on how to make career changes...any will be accepted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If YOU'RE freaked out I'd hate to see what I'd be like. Set the limits....you're famous now....people will wait. I don't watch Prison Break of Lost but I really wish there was SOMETHING on TV. Politics - I agree. Go ahead and go Susan.

    Fun post - looking forward to Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally addicted to Heather's love story. You're not the only one checking for the next tidbit. :)

    I love your idea for Thinking Back Thursday. I'm going to steal your idea for my own blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!