Monday, August 6, 2007

10 years later.....


Ok, so 10 years ago my dad bought tickets for him and I to go to the 49ers vs. the Seahawks game up in Seattle. Todd and I were engaged at the time, so for me it was like this one last special thing that my dad and I would do together before I got married. I was soooo excited because I had never been to a game, and I couldn't wait to have this special memory with my dad. So the week of the game my dad went to get the tickets which he had put in an envelope and stored in the cupboard where my mom and he keep all the bills and stuff.....COULDN'T FIND THEM!!! What happend to the tickets has never really been established and no one person has ever actually been blamed....but let's just give you the info that my mom cleaned out that cupboard a few weeks before...you be the judge!

Fast forward 10 years.....The tickets to the game this year on Nov. 12th just arrived in the mail today! My dad and I are finally gonna go! FedEx dropped them off and I had Todd put them in our ginormous safe. Those babies aren't going anywhere! And I'm finally going to a niners game with my dad! So watch for us on Monday Night Football on Nov. 12th!!! I soooo wish I could've gone back in the Joe Montana, Steve Young and Jerry Rice days, but beggars can't be choosers! Go Niners!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!