I'm still here. And I think I might be getting a fumes headache!
I'm no longer the only thing being held captive....my kitchen is being held captive too! My fridge is not accessible today. All that I have available is my pantry...which only seems to contain things like vanilla wafers and fruit snacks. Obviously it has other things like rice, pasta, etc...but I can't get to my stove either.
So, I'm here...still...and I'm HUNGRY!
You would think I could be getting a lot of stuff done, but not really. The fumes are way too bad out in the main part of the house. So, again, I'm trapped in my office. Which means I can get work done, but the headache and the computer screen aren't mixing well for me!
So, let's take a look to the brighter side of life shall we! I need to stop complaining! So...How about 8 great things about my life!
1. I have a hubby who truly does love me and cherishes me!
2. I have two children who by nature are good, sweet, and loving!
3. I am blessed to have two parents who are still married and have modeled what it means to stick it out through the tough times.
4. I am blessed to have an amazing church family and community of believers in my life.
5. I am blessed by all that God has provided for our family.
6. I'm thankful for my extended family and looking forward to my "Nannual Girls Getaway Weekend" next week (Nantucket Here I come!!)
7. My kids are both in classes with teachers who they really like and seem to be a great fit!
8. I am loved by God and Saved by the death of His Son on the Cross...what can be better than that!!!!