Saturday, March 15, 2008

What a Relief!

The old house is finally completely empty and all cleaned......oh wait, there is still one thing there.....the kid's trampoline! We still have to go and get that. So if you see a truck with a trailer on the back and a trampoline attached to it driving down the road you better move out of the way because we will be what you call a WIDE LOAD coming down the road!!!

But beyond the trampoline it just feels so good to have all of that done and the pressure off. We close on Monday!!! We met one of the new owners today. He was very nice. It will be weird to drive by the house and know that we can't go in. (we will drive by often since my hubby's parents live next door to it) I haven't had any time in the midst of the chaos to even think about leaving the house. People keep asking me if I'm emotional, but honestly I've been so busy and overwhelmed with everything that had to be done that I haven't had the time to stop and think about it. Maybe it will hit me next week....maybe not. We'll see.

The roofing is being put on the new house. Windows are being ordered. The process of picking things out will soon begin. I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. I'm still recovering from the move and frankly don't want to have to make another decision or answer another question for a month......but that's not gonna happen! Let the stress begin.....I mean continue!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!