Monday, March 10, 2008

We Moved!

Sorry, still no pics as my life continues to be a bit crazy right now. We successfully moved the house, and at the end of this week we will move the office. We've spent two nights in the 5th wheel now. I'm having my "camping syndrome" as I like to call it.....which means I have to get up and pee several times a night. I NEVER do that normally, but I ALWAYS do it when we are camping! Looks like the 5th wheel is playing games with my mind! I still have the computer over at the old house and I check it when I stop by to grab a couple more things. But I'll have it up and running at the new place in a couple days! (Thanks Steve!)

I'm off to run all my errands and then I need to work on getting more organized at "home."

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of you amidst your chaos...
    Hope things calm down soon!!

    Linda
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we couldn't be there to help you guys move. Paul is really hurting so it was nice to just lay around all day Sat. and take it easy. I took the kids outside and built them their first tree fort in the woods! Paul hasn't seen it though...we'll see if he approves or just burns it down...at least he had the house to himself while I was building away! :)
    Will call you tomorrow...
    Kel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!