Friday, August 8, 2008

8 Reasons why 8 is GREIGHT!!!!


Ok, I'm going to give you a glimpse at how the EIGHTCRAZINESS plays out in my mind

#1 I'm a San Francisco 49er Fan:
4 + 9 = 13........... 1 + 3 = 4 ........ 4 + 4 = 8

#2 Joe Montana was #16
8 + 8 = 16

#3 Steve Young was number 8

#4 If you add up all the numbers in my birthdate it equals 31
31.......3 + 1 = 4 ......I'm the 2nd born...... 4 x 2 = 8

#5 The olympics this year start today.... 8 - 8 - 08

#6 My hubby and I were married in 1998

#7 All the numbers in my sons birthdate add up to 19
9 - 1 = 8

#8 BECAUSE ITS MY FAVORITE NUMBER AND MY NICKNAME


AND THE GIVEAWAY WINNER IS 122LOVESME
WHY: She is the ONLY person who participated in ALL the previous EightCraziness Posts!!
What does she win: A free BRAND NAME blog design
email me at eightcrazy8@gmail.com to claim your prize


10 comments:

  1. Couldn't let 08-08-08 slip by without wishing you a Happy.....hmmmm, 8 day? Just know that I couldn't help but think about you on this day :)! I was hoping all the planets would perfectly align and the whole world would break out into a spontaneous chorus of Dancing Queen or something :)----but I guess the Olympics just started instead!

    Congratulations Loves Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe Montana was the best! I followed his career at Notre Dame and in SF and KC--I carried his card in my wallet for years! Congrats going out to LovesMe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EIGHT, I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW YOU COME UP WITH WHAT YOU DO. YOUR LAST POST HAD ME CHUCKLING FOR SURE, REALLY HAVE ENJOYED THE EIGHTCRAZY POSTS. LUV MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8, I'm new to your blog through a friend of mine and I just had to tell you, these 8 "games" are so fun and at times brain challenging, so thank you!!! I look forward to reading your blog on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it wasn't supposed to be anonymous, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to come and see you yesterday but I was too busy at work. I did not know that you were doing all this 8 crazy stuff, so cool. I just wanted to wish you a happy 8-8-08 Day. I thought of you yesterday. Sorry its a day late.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mind works really crazy. I think you are pushing a bit on some of those. But I love you anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sister has a thing with the number 11. Weird stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just came across your website while looking for bowling cupcakes for my sons bday party this weekend. I LOVE that you're crazy for 8's! Makes me feel a little less crazy about the #28 and wanted to share it with you. We'll start with anniversaries:
    My parents 4/28, husbands parents 8/28 and ours is 6/28
    Now birthdays:
    Mine, 12/8 - husbands, 10/28 -
    his 3 brothers are: 8/8, 9/28, 10/8
    and our son (born 8 weeks early) on 8/20, Oh and my grandma, 8/12 TODAY the day I came across your eightcrazy blog! My son (who's 8)races motocross, so needless to say, the # on his bike is 28.
    By-the-way, your cookie cupcakes are adorable, is it okay if I copy them?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!