Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sunshine Sweet Sunshine!

Last week at home the weather was horrible! In one day the weather was different every hour....rain, sleet, snow, hail, rain, hail, sleet.....you get the picture!

So we planned a last minute spring break vacation and I spent yesterday by the pool in the sunny 85 degree weather! I love the sunshine!

I totally needed a break from all the decision making back at home with the new house. I'm hoping to return rested and ready to make all the upcoming decisions !

enjoying the sunshine by the pool......

4 comments:

  1. Last weeks weather was yucky!! But this week has been beautiful here.....Sunny(but cool)all week, but alas the rain returns tomorrow.
    I'm glad you are getting the chance to relax by the pool, a few days of sunshine will make the next few rainy months a little more bearable.

    Have lot's of fun laying by the pool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great time. We're renovating our home, so I can feel your pain ;)

    I check your blog everyday, looking to see your newest blog designs. I'm waiting for something to 'speak to me'.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!