Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Where did Shannon Go?

Hey all you bloggers out there! In case you haven't noticed I've been taking a little break. I'll get back to it in the next couple of days. There's just been a lot going on. Coming back from a trip like Nicaragaua and walking into a house fill with boxes and everything in disarray has been a little crazy. Not to mention other things going on that have been taking up my time on a personal, thought process level.

I'll say this until later about Nicaragua.....
It was a little bit different experience than I thought it was going to be. However, it was a good and unique experience. I saw things that opened my eyes to the needs down there and had the opportunity to see how Forward Edge International is working to meet those needs.
I learned that literal living conditions might be different, but in many ways life is the same. Some kids go home to families filled with love and joy, and some do not. But that's the same here too!
I met some kids that I will never forget and in them I saw much hope and joy!

From those who have little, much can be learned.

Till later....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon! Glad all was well on your trip. I'm sure your mind is in all over the place. Take you vitamins girl! Sorry, my doctor and mom have been on me, so I'm spreading the news. Women need iron for sure, helps with energy. So God speed on all the new challenges that await you.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!