Friday, February 15, 2008

More stuff for SALE!

Really cute for little girls bedroom or nursery. (Again these are for local lookers, I just don't have time to be shipping things.)

These are art pieces that I hand painted and modeled after pottery barn paintings. They were $90 a set at PB and since I'm cheap I did my own version.

Set #1 Butterfly & Ladybug - $20




Set #2 Flowers & Butterfly -$20 (it's 3 dimensional..some of the butterflies and flowers are felt that's sewn onto the canvas) -


The last thing I have are these letter tiles that spell "EMILY" The tiles are set in wood. You could easily repaint the wood any color or even modge podge it with paper to fit your color scheme.....anyone with a little Emily out there? $10
yes, the butterfly is for sale too!!!....$8

3 comments:

  1. The big butterfly and set #2 are sold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon, My SIL would like to buy the "Emily" tiles if they are still avaliable. She is having a baby girl in 8 weeks and they are naming her Emily!
    Let me know and I'll make arangements to get them from you. Thanks,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! i would want one my self.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!