Monday, December 15, 2008

Ouch!

I spent the majority of the day in BED. For some reason I woke up and my lower back was totally tweaked. It got worse as the day went on and soon I was laid up in bed. It's not that I couldn't walk..nothing that bad...just that it hurts when I do. But then again it hurts just sitting here right now. I'm hoping that when I wake up tomorrow morning the pain will have magically disappeared the same way it magically appeared this morning! Oh pain....please go away. And if any of ya'll want to send a prayer my way....I'll take it!

13 comments:

  1. Prayers coming your way! Feel better! Oh and P.S. TY for your great free layouts... I just switched to the blue one so I could see my snow widget at work :) I really hope I get what I asked Santa for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying your back is better today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon!!

    Tammy M

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll send you one!

    And don't you just wish you had a good story to go along with it? Just going to bed? That's no fun.....well maybe it is. I so did not plan this comment to go there, but I guess it did.

    Praying it's better. Back pain just stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek! I hope you're feeling better today! Prayers for your back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you could come to my house and carry water buckets from inside the house to the animals with me....perhaps you'd feel better? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. feeling a bit better today. thank you for the prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe all that walking is taking a toll! I hope you feel better today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, nothing is worse. feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey, are you vising my blog and not leaving a comment??? I can't believe that!!!! :) You're not alone, 27 other people visited my blog today and only 1 left a comment...hmmm, makes me wonder who the others are and what they are thinking about my posts? ? ?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!