Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's happening....

My daughter is in her room with a friend...the door is shut and the music is PLAYING! Oh goodness...where has my little girl gone?

My son wore his cowboy hat to school yesterday. As he got out of the car to get on the bus there was this cute little blonde girl sitting in the front seat of the bus. When she saw him she got the hugest grin on her face. He walked onto the bus an plopped himself right down next to her! Oh where has my little boy gone (well...he is still little...but you know what I mean!)

3 comments:

  1. Hi there. I just discovered your blog. I love all your blog designs, now I know who did all those nice sites. I'm a fellow designer and just wanted to say hi and great work:-) I just started blogging and really having a blast finding all these creative moms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy how quickly the grow up. But I would keep an eye on that blondie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!