Saturday, July 21, 2007

Can you say...JEALOUS?




I've been searching blogs and I have found a lot of craft studios that I'm totally jealous of and are giving me inspiration for mine in the new house. I'm not the best at maintaining organization, but I love "pretty organization"..............and I WANT IT!! (I think the top one is actually a potterybarn mag pic, but it's fabulous!)

Keep and eye on my "Blogs that Inspire Me" list. It will have additions as I go. They are great blogs to check out for ideas and inspiration (most likely creatively and decoratively speaking).
check out the one titled "another creative blog" for a look at a truly FANTABULOUS studio!

3 comments:

  1. love these too!!
    i like your story on being 8. the things i'm going to get to know about you from your blog! looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that studio (another creative blog) gives me creative envy. THAT IS AMAZING! I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa! those studios are amazing. The girls' in 'another creative blog' is crazy. Can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!