Thursday, March 12, 2009

Well done ER!

I just have to say that the writers of ER did a phenominal job of putting a story together that tied all the oldies but goodies together in some way. Selfishly I wanted there to be a moment when they were all together...that didn't happen. But the writers satisfied the true ER fan's desire to get a glimpse at what happened to some former characters without selling out with a huge reunion of sorts!

What about the rest of the ER fans out there.....what did you think?

2 comments:

  1. I agree, but didn't you want Doug and Carol to KNOW that Carter was the one who got the kidney?? Or didn't they know each other??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY wanted them to know it was Carter! Glad to see Doug and Carol though! So fun! They were my fav's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!