Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More Answers...kind of....

Well a few of you asked for some new creative ideas. Sadly these days I don't really have any...or more to the point I don't take the time to do them. Most of my creativity gets channeled into my blog designs. However I've pulled up an archive post from last christmas with a great gift wrapping idea that I had time for a year ago!



Since I don't have any I'll point you in the direction of a few....
Jenni has a great tutorial on how to make these beautiful paper snowflake stars with your kids.


Emily has a great tutorial on how to make the cutest paper ornaments. You could totally do it with your kid!


Beckie over at Infarrantly Creative has a fabulous tutorial for how to make a fabric envelope for all of you budget minded gals who use the envelope system


There you have it....they aren't all mine...but they are CREATIVE!

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it sad when we run out of time to do fun things. I am cramming things in, but I swear I go to bed exhausted. Thanks for the plug, by the way. And I may use your tin idea for my neighbor gifts (filled with hot cocoa mix and homemade marshmallows, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh, I wanna make those snowflakes.....I said wanna, not that I'm gonna! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovin :-) Italy over Texas with me? Hmmmmph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. STill waiting for more answers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!