Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Encouraged!




Megan over at Infertile Myrtle blessed me with a bloggy award! It is the "Encouraged" award. In her words she gave it to me because "she seems like a strong woman of God who encourages those around her."

I was blessed and humbled! We've never met...she's just a new bloggy friend! She calls herself infertile myrtle because she and her hubby have been trying for 6 years to have a baby. So please keep her in your prayers and ask God to provide her with a miracle!

Thanks Megan!

Here are the rules for the bloggy award:

The rules for the Encouraged Blogger Award are:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

I'm pretty new to this whole blogging and passing on awards thing, and I'm still learning about everyone in the blogosphere, so I'm gonna do my best with my limited knowledge of these ladies.

I'm now bestowing this award to these ladies:

Laurie at Tip Junkie because she is always encouraging moms in their home businesses!

Meredith at Therapeutic Ramblings because she is so good about taking what's going on in her life and being reflective about it in a way that encourages other people to do the same

Michelle A at Michelle My Belle
because she encourages me to be creative

Darcy
at Graphically Designing and My 3 Boybarians because she encourages me to be more professional and she amazes me with how she gets all the designs done, homeschools, and deals with a special needs child.

Jenni over at Jenn's Pen
because she encourages me to simply do more!


5 comments:

  1. What about me? Im sad, and I am not encouraged! Lol, J/K! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Shannon! i'm glad to know my diligent blogging is doing more than just sucking my time : )
    i will have to be honest and tell you that my part of this contest will probably end here. i'm terrible at doing these things. forgive me?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let "infertile Myrtle" know about our church's latest ministry: Matching frozen, fertilized eggs with infertile couples so that these "eggs" aren't destroyed. The Executive Director of the ministry received two children this way. www.cedarpark.org
    I know it sounds bizarre but it's worth exploring. They may have to call the church as I don't see anything up on the website yet. (Bothell, WA)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I am finally catching up on some blogging. Better late than never, right? And you definitely encourage me too. Plus, you're great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!