Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blog Communication made easier......

Do you ever wish that when the comments come into your email's inbox that you could simply reply to it instead of having to go to their blog and leave a comment or comment on your own blog and wonder if they would come back to read it??? I do...and guess what...It can work that way. You can just automatically reply.
All people have to do is go into their profile and edit it to "show my email address"
once they do that people can directly respond back to the emails.
Yeah!!
Now everybody go and do this!

(one thing to note....this will allow an email me link on your profile as well)

6 comments:

  1. I just did that with someone the other day and LOVED it! Now I have to figure out if mine comes up like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love it too! Way to go Shan. Shan's the man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable new header and stuff. For some reason, on my computer, its not centered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the tip! I am going to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!