Monday, October 13, 2008

Trying to get back to regular blogging...

I worked really hard on this new "Blog Site" for my MIL. What is a blog site? It is two or more blogs linked together with menu navigation giving it the look, feel and function of a website. It's a new service I am offering. My MIL is one of my first Blog Site clients! She has lots of beautiful pieces of jewelry for you to look at. So go and have a look at Gems by George


Here are a few more blog designs I've done recently....



7 comments:

  1. Oh your new blog designs are delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great new designs! you do wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting to see what you charge for this kind of design! Are you gonna post it on your eight crazy design blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. TICKLED PINK IS SO CUTE SHANNON. HAVEN'T LOOKED IN A WHILE ALL VERY NICE. LOVED THE SONG, AND THANK YOU FOR THE PICS. I FELT LIKE I WAS THERE ALL OVER AGAIN.LOVE, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've spent some time here reading your blog, and sure enjoyed myself. Lots of good stuff here to digest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOh - you do very nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!