Friday, October 10, 2008

Run don't Walk!!!!!

Ok, people, I posted a movie trailer a few weeks ago for the movie Fireproof. My hubby and I finally went to see it last night and all I have to say is GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! Seriously...run...don't walk to your car...get it in it...grab your spouse and GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! Do you have a friend struggling in their marriage...RUN don't walk to your car...go get them and take them to see this movie. You will laugh, you will cry, you will learn! Just because it's about relationships does not mean it is a chick flick. My hubby said it is the BEST movie he has seen in YEARS! Seriously......stop reading this....go to fandango.com and check your local theaters for times!! GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! Finally a movie worth the money!!

6 comments:

  1. I've heard it is a great movie...can't wait to see it!! They need you for their advertising!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, Shannon! I could not agree with everything you said more. EVERYONE needs to see this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've told friends I will watch their kids ANY time if they'll just GO see this movie with their spouse!!! It's that good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'd sit and bawl all the way through it....by myself....but I still want to see it! I heard about how Kirk Cameron even made his wife stand in for the kissing scene. Sounds like a fabulous message and example!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!