Saturday, August 16, 2008

Doing Better

The rest of the week was a bit better....in my head at least. The house project has still been frustrating as we have been having subs that aren't living up to their deadlines. But my stress level is down. What was going on before is that my hubby was out of town for work and all the pressure to meet the move in deadline of TODAY was on me! Once I convinced my Hubby that it wasn't going to happen....my stress was relieved! So, we are looking at moving in a week later than we originally thought....that's not too bad.

The house is coming along though. I will try to take some pictures and post them this coming week.

8 comments:

  1. Pheeeewww...I can just FEEL the weight lifted. Now at least you can relax a bit while you pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea, and so worth the stress release... in the span of a lifetime, a week isn't so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the BIG picture one week isn't bad. So glad you're feeling better about it. Looking forward to pics....and seeing the REAL thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relax my sista! Your almost out of the garage, and into a real house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see how that fabulous house looks with all the things you've been buying actually in it!

    Glad you feeling less stress too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are relieved. Yes, a week is just around the corner. Keep your eyes on the finish line ribbon, you are almost there! Would love to call you about my blog design. Can you send me your phone number to my email addresss?

    ReplyDelete
  7. "This, too, shall pass".....ain't it a wonderful thing :)?!

    Keep hanging on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They say building a house is the hardest and most stressful thing one can go through in life!

    But just think - you'll have it to enjoy forever - and by waiting you'll know that things were just the way you wanted before moving in!

    Glad you're in a better place today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!