Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A little explanation.....

EdITED AT 12:31 pm:
OH FORGET IT!! THIS NEW COMMENT THING WENT WACKO ON ME. THE WHOLE THING WENT DOWN!!! I GIVE UP AND WENT BACK TO THE BLOGGER WAY! SO JUST DISREGARD WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW!! I'M HAVING ONE OF THOSE DAYS....IT THINK IT WILL BE PICTURELESS WEDNESDAY!

Wordless Wednesday will commence a little later in the day!

Just wanted to explain my new commenting thing. When you click to comment it opens up a page that asks for your email address and your url (or blog address) YOU SHOULD ONLY HAVE TO FILL IT OUT ONCE!!! It should remember you after that.

PLEASE FILL IN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!!! It will not be visible to ANYONE BUT ME! It allows me to respond to your comment by email if I so choose!

IF YOU DON'T FILL IN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR YOUR URL I HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU!!

When you say something funny and witty...I just might have something to say back! Or sometimes people ask questions....I want to answer you...really I do!!

For example, someone named LARISSA left me a comment and wanted me to respond, but she didn't leave any info! Larissa....I'd love to chat with you about blog design, but I have no way of reaching you!

It's pretty simple and it's way more practical than the normal blogger process. Thanks everybody! Keep the comment love comin'!!

3 comments:

  1. too funny...sorry, that must be frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon! Sorry for the confusion - I'm new to the blogging world. I've tried to click on your email me link, but it takes me nowhere. So when haloscan asked me to enter my email & URL, I figured that you would be able to see it. Anyways, my email is: ris9175@yahoo.com. Talk to you more soon & have a great 4th!! :) Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the feature. I see your designs everywhere! They are beautiful!!! Who's got talent?! YOU DO!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!