Monday, June 16, 2008

only if you want too.....

Ok, you don't have to if you don't want to....but I wouldn't mind if you decided to choose one of the blogs I've designed and nominate it for "Best Blog Design" at the Blogger's Choice Awards! If you do, let me know about it! (I know....it's kind of shameless!)

It's Monday! Time to show you what I've been up to for the last week with my designs:
First was the challenge of creating a look that captured the fact that motherhood is a job! Take a look at the full design for www.24hours7daysaweek.blogspot.com


Next it was working with the bright fun colors that this gal loved on a purse she saw. She's got boys and is living the life of a Queen of Kings!


Last but not least is my latest pre-designed look. I'm calling it Cowgirl Fabulous!

9 comments:

  1. Love them all. You keep on amazing me with your new and creative ideas. I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, shannon. i love the blog title, 'queen of kings'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so wonderful. Making me want a new blog design just to mix it up. It's kind of like hair...girls with straight want curly, curly want straight...

    ReplyDelete
  4. let there be a prize worth winning and I will play ;-) wv: horgd - sounds dirty doesn;t it

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm...I like em....may need a bit more something-rather on that cowgirl one but it's trying to call my name... :) Was nice chat'n with you the past few days...
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the 24/7 one too...but I'm kind of partial :) Thank you so much for the fantastic new look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm lovin them all. you are so good!
    you also got me laughing on your post today about the conspiracy theory. i like how bold and honest you are with what's on your mind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are a GREAT designer. I can't wait to see what you can do for us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!