Thursday, March 6, 2008

"Calgon......Take me away!".......please!!!!!

I've reached that point in packing where I think I could lose it at any given moment. I'm numb. Wandering around looking at the chaos that is my house and having so much to do that I don't know what to do next! I find myself zoning out way too often.

I don't know what I would do without my mom. She has been awesome. I have a picture of her helping, but that would require that I actually get my camera and download the pics.....not gonna happen at this moment in time. So, sorry Mom, no blog pic today....just a huge blog THANK YOU!!!!

Well, I'm sure there is something else I should be doing right now.....so I'd better go!

2 comments:

  1. OH man I don't envy you. This too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Eight, I was happy to help.Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!