Tuesday, December 4, 2007

No Chipmunk Cheeks Around Here!


Well, so far so good with the wisdom teeth being pulled. I haven't swollen and my pain is being managed by ibuprofen. I started with the heavier meds, but I kept throwing up. Hopefully I'll make it through the next couple day without the whole dry socket issue!

I watched Food Network pretty much all day today as I sat on the couch with my cold and hot packs not able to eat ANYTHING they were making.

The procedure itself went well. Between the oral sedation, the nitrus, and my ipod I was fairly cluless. My friend Anita who drove me said that she and her family laughed at dinner as she told the stories of my loopy behavior! Where's the video cam when you really need it?

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your recovery is going well. Whats up with the google ads on your page?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!