Saturday, October 20, 2007

What I know for Sure

My friend LeeAnn tagged me with making a list of 5 things I know for sure. So here it goes...

1. I KNOW FOR SURE that when I gave birth my kids stole parts of my brain. I think mostly the short term memory parts! =)

2. I KNOW FOR SURE that you can love your kids to the depths of your soul while at the same time having them drive you completely crazy to the point of being willing to give them to the first person who would offer you $10 bucks for them =)

3. I KNOW FOR SURE that I am a die hard loyalist. Go CHIEFS (high school) Go 49ers (haven't won a championship in 13 years, but hey--I was raised right!). When my daughter is in HS and her team plays against my almamater---sorry---I'm gonna be routing for the CHIEFS to win!! Like I said...I'm a die hard!

4. I KNOW FOR SURE that Jesus is the son of God and that He died on the cross for my sins and because I have asked Him into my heart as my Savior that I will spend eternity in Heaven with him. I get to spend eternity with Him because of what He has done (grace-an undeserved gift) not because of anything that I can do (being GOOD enough) here on earth. (John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, and whom ever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.)

5. I KNOW FOR SURE that God is the author of Resotration, Renewal and Healing. I have seen it demonstrated so powerfully in my own life. (II Corinthians 5:18 "God has restored our relationship with Him through Christ, and has given us this ministry of restoring relationships." and Isaiah 43:18-19 "Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.")

There it is folks. Hey Kim and Michele D.....what do you know for sure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!