Sunday, August 19, 2007

Aunt Kris

Today I honor my Aunt Kris who passed away this morning from a heart attack. She was only in her mid-50's. She is survived by her very loving and devoted husband, Scott, her Daughter Sarah, grandchildren, and her 3 brothers.

My Aunt Kris loved animals, mainly horses and she was an amazing craftsman and artist. She was always up for a good laugh and she herself could make you laugh. I will always remember the times I spent with her on her ranch when I was growing up.


Below is her wedding picture. She did a theme wedding - old western - they even did a pretend shootout scene between the groom and the best man. She sewed all the suits, and dresses herself.


Aunt Kris and her Daughter Sarah


She will be missed.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a note!